To provide extensive coverage of construction activity progress, Remontech needs to be onsite from day one, regardless of where and when the construction site is located.
Historically this has been a challenge as our equipment needs power, an internet connection and a physical location for mounting. In most construction projects there are many construction activities that take place before a site trailer is present, and before any infrastructure is available. Being able to capture construction progress from the very beginning becomes a logistical problem.
Enter our Mobile Monitoring Stations. These are self powered mobile units which can be deployed immediately to any construction site at any time. Being first onsite and catching all construction activity from the beginning is no longer a challenge.
[slickr-flickr tag=”websitestationslideshow” size=”medium”]
The Mobile Monitoring Stations provide:
- Live feeds from the construction sites;
- A physical location for camera and equipment mounting;
- A wireless internet hotspot for site personnel;
- Time-lapse recordings of construction projects from day one;
- A visual warning to potential criminal or vandal activity;
- Managerial presence onsite even when managers are not physically there;
- Flexibility for camera positioning: the station can be moved around the site as construction activity progresses.
To learn more about our Mobile Monitoring Stations and how they can help your particular construction project, contact us.